Thank you for your coming.
感谢旁边莅临。
I can’t eat any more.
我不能再吃了。
Would you like some wine?
你想喝酒吗?
I can have a little.
我能够喝一点。
How is the weather today?
今天天色如何?
What do you think of the chicken soup?
你感觉这鸡汤好喝吗?
What places did you visit?
你参观了哪些中央?
I’ve never been to Peking.
我从未去过北京。
May I speak to Mr.Lee?
我请李师长教师讲话好吗?
He is not at home.
他不在家。
When will he be back?
他什么时分回来?
He is on a business trip.
他因公出差去了。
Call me a taxi, please.
请替我叫辆计程车。
How long will it take?
要花几时候?
How long are you staying?
你会逗留多久?
Where are you living now?
你如今住在哪里?
To make a phone call
打一个德律风
To receive a phone call
接一个德律风
To get on/off the plane
上飞机/下飞机
Could you come this evening?
今晚你能来吗?
We’re having a party tonight.
今晚我们有个宴会。
What time shall I come?
我该什么时分到?
About seven will be fine.
大约七点钟。
Could you wait here, please?
请你在这里等好吗?
Have another cup of coffee.
请再来一杯咖啡。
Hope I’ll see you again.
进展再看到你。
You’re the same as ever.
你跟以前一样。
My favourite sport is swimming.= Swimming is my favourite sport.
我最喜好的活动是泅水。
Do you want to go?
你想去吗?
Do you have any suggestions?
你有什么倡议吗?
【高兴时分】
- I just got back from the moon and it’s a great, big ball of cheese.
我刚从月球上回来,月球是一个十分大的圆圆的干酪。
- Why did you come back?
那你为什么回来呢?
- To get some crackers.
回来哪一些饼干啊。